[support] Indexing / Searching file contents

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 23:21:39 UTC 2012

Hi Austin
Are you using D7 or D6. With D6 I tried couple of months back. I had a
simple form and any user can upload a document. I wanted that document
should be indexed. I had used apache solr file attachment module also was
creating a node programatically.

Looks it is impossible to think of indexing a file without creating a
corresponding node. Thats what I know.

Thanks
Kamal