[support] Fed up with Drupal 7 Fatal error: Desperately need help

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 4 07:08:23 UTC 2013

> <snip> My heart just sank into oblivion.
> I am sooooo sad and fed up with the latest and incessant: Fatal error:
> Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate
> 9331811 bytes) in ...... </snip>
Hi again.
Ok so I can't create a content type due to Fatal error messages, but
maybe I can make a view and display that in an existing page or block.
Problem is I have png images in a number of directories in the
/defaults/files/images/Seminar database.
Images are png and jpg.
I have no idea how to tell a view how to get images from certain
directories.
For some reason the view I create gets images only from the /images
directory and no other. I could not even figure out how to filter on
directory names.
If it can be solved how to get only png images from different
directories  /images/Seminar/2011, /2012, /2013, /2014 file tree this
would be of great assistance and maybe bail me out temporarily.

Thank you for any assistance, it will be greatly appreciated.
Roger