[support] Fed up with Drupal 7 Fatal error..........now module numbers.

John Summerfield summer at js.id.au
Sat Apr 6 02:31:12 UTC 2013

On 06/04/13 07:39, Roger wrote:
> I'm curious that discussion comes back to how many modules are
> installed. Does this imply that significant commercial users are also
> locked in to a few core modules?
> We have only the modules we need, and some additional ones which
> overcome inequities in other modules, like Nat needed to overcome a
> Workbench-Taxonomy access problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.

This sounds like a response to what I said.

I have been running drush, and adjusting its parameters such as modules
& themes choices, and evaluating the consequences.

I've no been adding content, well perhaps one tiny article, roles or
more than one user.

I got an out of memory problem on one combination, and only when
evaluating Jackson, and that happened only in 7.22.

In my case I rule out everything I did as a cause of the problem,
because I did nothing that is likely to produce the problem.

I am running on CentOS 6 with all the current updates, so it's fair to
expect the problem isn't in PHP or Apache. My site-wide memory setting
is 128 mbytes.

That leaves Drupal, probably the Jackson theme.

I don't think my problem is related to yours, but I don't really know
much about yours.

However,

Jackson runs a slide show. Your problem is connected, if I recall
correctly, with processing images.