[support] Fed up with Drupal 7 ... Desperately.....modules.etc

John Summerfield summer at js.id.au
Sun Apr 7 09:23:57 UTC 2013

On 07/04/13 08:08, Roger wrote:
> -- Add Content Type is still a problem, it seems to unexpectedly fail.

Just for the hell of it, I just created a new content type at my test
site, testserver.example.com which is my CentOS6 test system.

I got a couple of messages from a highlighter module, but nothing to do
with the content type. I added an extra field to me - again just for the
fun of it, I created an email address field (the email module).

Created a new "new type," all good.

Why don't you post a list of all the modules you are using?