[support] How do I allow viewing of certain user profile fields without allowing viewing of the user profile?

Lucas D Hedding lucashedding at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:44:42 UTC 2013

Steve, I should be more clear.  You could you added the permission to "View
user profiles" and that would allow Views to render the data.  Then hide
all the values on the profile page using the approach I used for the
contact form. Then no one can actually see anything about the user.

Lucas
MTech, LLC <http://www.mtechinformationsolutions.com>