[support] File download fails

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 12:17:48 UTC 2013

Hi All
I have Drupal 7.15 site hosted in a I7 machine.

One of user has uploaded his resume with file name as -

Resume_xxx yyy_SW_6yrs+ (1).doc

Hope user was able to upload the file as I see file is present in system.

When I want to download it , it says

"The requested page
"/sites/.....resumes/869/Resume_xxx%20yyy_SW_6yrs%20%20%281%29.doc" could
not be found." Probably its an issue with file name  as I am able to
download all other resumes.

I am worried if system is able to upload a file with a typical file name,
why it is not able to download the same.

Kindly let me know how can I reject file upload if  a file name is wrong.

Thanks
kamal