[support] Drupal Commerce and drush

H agents at meddatainc.com
Thu Apr 18 11:18:00 UTC 2013

Is anyone using drush together with Drupal Commerce? As I am learning
Drupal Commerce (or Commerce Kickstart), configuring the site, product
categories and varieties s etc. in various ways to learn how things work
and, hopefully, eventually arriving at how I'd like it configured, I
would like to write bash scripts using drush to configure all aspects of
the site. When I make mistakes it is then easy to modify the bash
script, restore the database to its original state, then run the
modified bash script etc.

Rinse and repeat until satisfied. Thoughts?

Thanks.