[support] upgrading rules module

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Fri Apr 19 20:01:29 UTC 2013

I re-installed drupal and install the rules module just fine v7.23, so I
went to my production site and I uninstalled every module rules was
dependent on "did the full uninstall" cleanred the cache twice and then
tried to install rules 7.23 again and again it died on the install. I have
no idea what is in my production db that rules does not like.

Problem is I really would like to upgrade from 7.20 to 7.23 and I keep
banging my head against the brick wall.

Here is my module list, the ones with * in front of them are the ones I
uninstalled.
*advanced_help
backup_migrate
ctools