[support] Memory error

Waprothero@gmail.com waprothero at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:21:33 UTC 2013

I'm getting this error, and it doesn't make sense to me:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 101 bytes) in/home/wap/public_html/includes/database/query.inc on line 1856

Its trying to allocate only 101 bytes. I get similar errors when I try to enable a module. I have the site also running locally, and get no error. What I have to do is make all changes on my local site, then upload the database to my remote site. It's a pain.

What should I look for to fix this?

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org