[support] Memory error

Don donald at fane.com
Sat Apr 20 22:45:24 UTC 2013

it's been getting that 101 a lot of times. I use phpEd's debugger which
gives me a good backtrace. It happens a lot under the modules page.

First step is to look at your php.ini and try increasing your memory
size, then restart apache. The default size is too small. If your host
doesn't provide root access to php.ini there's usually a way to do it in
a local directory as an include to php.ini.

-Don-