[support] Memory error

Waprothero@gmail.com waprothero at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:35:41 UTC 2013

Roger,
One thing I did that seemed to help was to reset the password of the database. It may have gotten unset somehow. But, the memory limit was set to 64mb, so I changed it back to 128mb. It seems fine now. The upgrade to D7 was a complete chore and I seem to have muddled through it. All issues to date seem solved and now I can start having fun with my IT projects again.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org