[support] profiles - update

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Fri Apr 26 13:48:26 UTC 2013

I have located the profiles directory which wasn't on my directory
tree but is on another site's on the server. The developers are not
around so I'm on my own but seem to be making progress.

However am wondering how the Drupal installation would even know it
needed a profile. Does there have to be at least a profiles directory
with a default folder on it for installation to proceed? Funny, I've
done prolly a few dozen Drupal installations but never took note of that.

Marty