[support] WSOD when using Add content type.

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 27 00:13:02 UTC 2013

A couple of weeks ago I asked for help because of the inability to
access Add Content Type and about the php memory error where drupal
requests more memory than php or a server can allow. I received several
helpful responses but no answer.

It was suggested that "something" was loading up memory, this was
absolutely correct.
The fault is Token and Pathauto modules lazy loading everything in the
system, most of which is completely unnecessary for the required
process, thus overloading memory.
The system simply grinds to a halt.

If I shut down Pathauto and Token the system runs at lightening speed.
Maybe someone with php skills can rewrite Token and Pathauto
Cheers
Roger