[support] support at drupal.org

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Sat Aug 17 21:33:15 UTC 2013

Tashi Delek,

I guess the first question is, what is "the date import script"?

Without knowing anything about the site, I can tell you that I would not deal with figuring this out. if all the times are off by exactly two hours, I would dump the data table into a spreadsheet and correct the times. you need to do this in both the data table and the revision table

In Drupal 7, dates are stored like 2013-09-20 16:00:00, so obviously, any correction will need to deal with date boundaries.

There are lots of tools for manipulating the database. I use NaviCat.

Cary