[support] support at drupal.org

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 18 00:11:33 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Cary Gordon wrote:
> Tashi Delek,
>

> I guess the first question is, what is "the date import script"?
>
> Without knowing anything about the site, I can tell you that I would not deal with figuring this out. if all the times are off by exactly two hours, I would dump the data table into a spreadsheet and correct the times. you need to do this in both the data table and the revision table
>
> In Drupal 7, dates are stored like 2013-09-20 16:00:00, so obviously, any correction will need to deal with date boundaries.

Dates are usually stored as unix timestamps which are timezone
neutral.  The display of time is what controls what is seen based in a
timezone.  Is the timezone for the server and application correct?
Don't go fooling about with the data before you know what the cause
is.  And when you do fool with data, do a backup of the database
first.

> There are lots of tools for manipulating the database. I use NaviCat.

Never heard of that.

--
Earnie