[support] Code or configurations to build a litle web system

Roberto García rgarciacortes at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Aug 27 15:08:16 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel:

Your requeriments are very specific, I think you need to code a couple
of modules for get the kind of functionality do you want.
Always Remember there is a gap between the what the
Framework/CMS/whatever can do with all stuff and what you really want to
do,
your job is eliminate the gap.

In drupal for example you can use the hook_login for redirect the users
with the rol of "clients" for example

/uid/url-client/

and the users with the rol of "taxy" of another one

/uid/url-taxy/

And you can make a kind of dashboard for this roles, with a view of this
tickets or requests pending for the taxy and a
form for make a request in the dashboard of the client.

Maybe, is just and idea.

Regards,
Roberto García