[support] Field labels in a view

Wayne Oliver wayn0.ml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:19:52 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am pulling my hair out over something I assume should be very straight forward.
I have a few fields defined in a view like so:

http://imgur.com/FiViBPf

These fields are then displayed in a table, problem is the first two fields show 'PHP' as the table header and the third behaves as expected.
I can't find where to set the text for the field

I have looked here, but it does not let me specify the text?

http://imgur.com/YAH4RtY

This is what my display looks like in the end :-(

http://imgur.com/w1B8w7Q

Please could somebody point me in the right direction, where do I edit this text.

--
Thanks
Wayne