[support] .htaccess in /tmp for Drupal 7?

Howard Barr howardjapan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 03:03:31 UTC 2013

Hi Marco,

I put a htaccess file with 'Deny from all' added to the last line, into
/tmp as explained (Drupal 6)
It was an empty directory. Then I ran the Status report. I see the
Temporary files directory----not fully protected.
So I'm wondering if I've placed  'Deny from all' on the wrong line in the
htaccess file?

Nothing else appears strange.

Howard