[support] .htaccess in /tmp for Drupal 7?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Dec 6 10:48:37 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 23:41:25 PM +0100, augusto fagioli wrote:
> your /tmp should already have a .htaccess, created by drupal itself

hey, you're right, for some reason I was sure Drupal would not do that
itself. Instead it's there, see below. So, should I do something else to it?

Thanks,
Marco

[root at vm log]# more /tmp/.htaccess
Deny from all

# Turn off all options we don't need.
Options None
Options +FollowSymLinks

# Set the catch-all handler to prevent scripts from being executed.
SetHandler Drupal_Security_Do_Not_Remove_See_SA_2006_006
<Files *>
  # Override the handler again if we're run later in the evaluation list.
  SetHandler Drupal_Security_Do_Not_Remove_See_SA_2013_003
</Files>

# If we know how to do it safely, disable the PHP engine entirely.
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
  php_flag engine off
</IfModule>
[root at vm log]# ls -l !$
ls -l /tmp/.htaccess
-r--r--r-- 1 apache apache 491 Dec  5 21:07 /tmp/.htaccess

--

M. Fioretti http://mfioretti.com                   http://stop.zona-m.net

software is used *around* you