[support] Registration module question...

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Mon Dec 9 20:12:45 UTC 2013

Make sure you are setting the permissions for *each* of your registration
entity types. If you let people register for others in the configuration
make sure this permission is set as well. In this same manner by not
allowing the register other permission this will suppress the registration
for others.

I think this will get you to a next strong milestone.

Steve Kessler
Owner and Lead Consultant
Denver DataMan, LLC
303-587-4428