[support] Registration module question...

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Tue Dec 10 13:16:59 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,
That was it.  I didn't think that the reg type was on the permissions
screen, but it is.
That killed 2 birds.  Anonymous users can now register, and they don't see
the
"Manage Registrations" or "edit" tabs.
Just 2 important issues left!
Waitlist not working, and getting it to use the email from the other email
field for
anonymous registrants.    I think the waitlist problem must be some sort of
setup issue.
No idea about the email one yet.

Getting there,
Thanks again,