[support] Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Thu Dec 12 00:52:06 UTC 2013

* Chris Miller <cjm at tryx.org> [131211 15:30]:

  I find no difference between phpinfo at localhost root and phpinfo
  at the drupal site.
  But : php is looking for sendmail - but it is postfix that is my
  mail agent.
  From both instances of phpinfo() - I see a label
  "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i" and a value "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i"

  But this is not the major problem (now you have pointed me a a
  solution for my desktop copy of my site, that's great)

  but I still have the major, major problem that from the deployed
  site at akwebsoft.com, I am getting the "Unable to send
  e-mail...." error message from an anonymous user send an email
  http://www.akwebsoft.com/node/2

  Even tho' the message is actually sent.
  This looks terrible for me. That is what needs to be resolved.

  Having that error message after someone has sent me an attempt at
  contact looks like the attempted contact has failed.

  I will worry about my localhost later ...
  thanks again
--
Tim