[support] Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Thu Dec 12 01:09:08 UTC 2013

Hi Tim,

And this does look to be a drupal question. Since I'm still a relatively inexperienced Drupal developer, I'm not going to be much help, however there are people on this list that can solve your problem and have probably waited for us to get this far out of courtesy. I have helped as much as I can but there will be others that pick it up from here. Since I don't quite understand what you are trying to accomplish, I can't even ask any beneficial questions.
--
Chris.