[support] Drupal Content Management

Sam Barraclough sam.barraclough at profootballsupport.com
Mon Dec 16 15:16:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

    We are wanting to build a new website using Drupal. This will be an online website accessed through subscription to varying levels of membership. We are looking to find out if Drupal has a module or the capability to control accessbility of content to different subscribers based on the membership level they purchase.

For example, a customer purchases our Bronze Membership. They can only access content on our Drupal site that we have created for Bronze Members.

Does Drupal have the capability to differentiate our customers based on membership level and control our content release accordingly?

And where possible we would like to link this in with InfusionSoft API module.

Regards,

Sam Barraclough

Lead Coach- Pro Football Support sam.barraclough at profootballsupport.com

Phone - 01484 843 008