[support] support Digest, Vol 132, Issue 23

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Fri Dec 13 05:16:52 UTC 2013

* Chris McAndrew <chris at csmcreative.com> [131212 20:09]:
> I had these same issues. I needed to work with SendGrid to get my forms to
> work but I don't like using any third party. I do use the smtp module and
> debugging is fine. Settings for gmail are spelled out. I would also just
> check your permissions. Make sure all of admin is checked.
> I disable all logging from the beginning so I don't forget. I don't really
> care about it. Anyway, you may want to at least google drupal and sendgrid.
> Take care. Chris
  It's the end of the day here. I will check the references above
  tomorrow.

  I note that I have this problem with two websites with third party
  modules but not from a site with _no_ third party modules. I may
  try setting up a fresh site and then start adding the same modules
  one by as in the problem sites. It's kind of brute force, but
  worth a try maybe.

  thanks Chris

--
Tim