[support] Drupal Content Management

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 18:25:06 UTC 2013

Drupal doesn't offer role based access to content by type out of the
box. It just has a catch all "view published content" permission. The
only granular control it gives to roles on a content type basis is for
create, edit and update.

To control the view access by content type, you do need a 3rd party
module, of which there are numerous.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net