[support] Wait list problems with registration module.

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Tue Dec 17 18:12:34 UTC 2013

Well, I'm slowly making progress.  All my remaining issues are mostly
regarding the wait list.
I just created an issue...   https://drupal.org/node/2158509

Basically the symptoms are:

Registration status is always "open" no matter how many are registered.
When all users register, they are automatically placed on the wait list.
Receive no wait list notification.
Registration form drop down for State has one option "Waitlist" which is
selected.

On one hand, I think it's time to start looking in the code, but then on
the other hand
this should work out of the box.  Perplexing.