[support] support Digest, Vol 132, Issue 37

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Dec 17 22:56:12 UTC 2013

Hi Eric
Thanks.
That was the first thing I checked, I had given them full admin rights
same username and password as me.
The site was working until I did the upgrade to 7.24. I've been
upgrading all our sites the same way for years with no difficulty, on
this one ckeditor failed for some reason.

I took the drastic approach and fresh installed Drupal 7.24 with minimal
extra modules instead of the full suite we normally use.
The site worked and is being developed.
I compared the site with the one that fails but could find nothing
different apart from the number of modules so have no answer.
Deleted the offending site.

Cheers
Roger