[support] D7: how to describe a library?

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 15:37:04 UTC 2013

Don't try to reinvent libraries! They have been doing it for centuries.
Logon to the catalog  at your local public library and see what they do.
There are only a handful of companies that produce the software for all the
library catalogs. It is a very tough job to compete with their resources. I
once tried to put our non-profits library catalog online on our website. I
gave up and used Library Thing as a third party solution. .