[support] authorize.php problem?

Pia Oliver pia at piasworld.com
Mon Feb 4 19:42:05 UTC 2013

When I set up a subdomain for testing stuff and mirrored the live
site in the subdomain, I had the exact same thing happen. At first I
thought it was .htacces that needed tweaking. But no, not at all. In
my setting.php file the root was specified, and of course that was
changed. So I simply changed this to the correct definition, and all
was well.

Pia

--

Randall House
(member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America -

(805) 963-1909      fax (805) 963-1650
<http://www.RandallHouseRareBooks.com>

Know who your Internet bookseller is! Look for the ABAA membership logo, the
Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America - now more than 50
years of professional organization requiring its members to have a
proven track record of knowledge and experience, and to abide by a
written code of ethics.