[support] authorize.php problem?

Warren Keuffel wkeuffel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:40:19 UTC 2013

Hmmm. Interesting, but probably not applicable to these sites because they were working one day and not working the next, and I did not touch them in the interim.

I'm thinking that it might have something to do with MySQL, but I stopped and restarted the servers, but no success.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Warren