[support] RSS Channel module

Steve Wickham steve at wickwoodonline.com
Tue Feb 12 14:12:00 UTC 2013

I believe Li you want to use "the Media module"
http://drupal.org/project/media
but I don't know what the NS_article module is.

I also think Patrick's advice to use views maybe the easier and more
flexible way to go for what you are trying to do.  That is if I understand
what you are trying to do, too.

Good Luck!
Steve