[support] RSS Channel module

Patrick Avella me at patrickavella.com
Tue Feb 12 14:02:21 UTC 2013

I might be misunderstanding, but it sounds like this can be accomplished
pretty easily using just the Views module (The RSS display module might be
separate, not sure).

Example:

On your content type you add a mulitselect field for clientA, clientB, etc

In your view, create an RSS feed that shows that content type. Name it
'feed for client A'. Then in the filter, choose only nodes that have that
client selected in the multiselect field.

Then you just pass the the link to the RSS feed off to the client.

If this is more complicated and you need something more dynamic kindly
disregard.

Hope it helps,
Patrick