[support] RSS Channel module

Li li_xiuqing at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:10:18 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I want to send articles to different clients from feed channels, one
client a feed channel.
In the article there will be a check box decide which client should
receive this article.
Any suggestion for the module?

After googling, I find this RSS Channels module,  now I have problem to
get Media (missing), Ns_article (missing) module,
I searched for Media, there are many module name media, don't know which
one to use, and I can't even find where is Ns_article.
Please help.
*RSS Channels* 	7.x-2.0-beta2 	Publish your articles in different RSS
feeds.
Requires: Crossclone (missing), Chaos tools (enabled), Default config
(disabled), Features (enabled), Draggableviews (disabled), Views
(enabled), Entity API (enabled), Entity Reference (enabled), Media
(missing), Ns_article (missing), Page manager (enabled), Panels
(enabled), Pathologic (disabled), Filter (enabled), Rules (enabled),
Entity tokens (enabled), Strongarm (enabled), Taxonomy (enabled),
Options (enabled), Field (enabled), Field SQL storage (enabled), Views
content panes (enabled), Views RSS (disabled), Views RSS: Core Elements
(disabled)

Best Regards,
Li Xiuqing