[support] Filter Links

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Fri Feb 22 07:49:49 UTC 2013

Am 12.02.2013 14:40, schrieb Patrick Avella:
> You can do this pretty easily writing a regular expression using the
> 'custom filters' module.

I had there a look into it. But the seems to cause problems.
I had enabled it and added a really simple rule.

Now I get error messages on each page load:

    Notice: Undefined index: caption in theme_table() (line 1872 of
/usr/local/www/drupal7/includes/theme.inc).
    Notice: Undefined index: colgroups in theme_table() (line 1873 of
/usr/local/www/drupal7/includes/theme.inc).
    Notice: Undefined index: sticky in theme_table() (line 1874 of
/usr/local/www/drupal7/includes/theme.inc).
    Notice: Undefined index: empty in theme_table() (line 1875 of
/usr/local/www/drupal7/includes/theme.inc).

The modules seems not be be a good choice, is there anything other
available?

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook