[support] Drupal 7 catastrophe

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 23:04:48 UTC 2013

If phpinfo reports that it's using /etc/php.ini, then that's what it is
using.

You posted earlier that you were able to use Drush to clear the cache.
Try using that to set the theme:

drush vset theme_default bartik

You can also use Drush to disable modules.

If Drush is working on the site, then I would say the problem does lie
in your theme.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net