[support] embed file edit in node edit form?

Jeroen Budts jeroen at budts.be
Wed Feb 13 15:55:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

Using the Media module I can attach fields to the File entity. Now I'm
wondering if there is a widget available for the node edit page, which
let's the user immediately edit all the fields for the file?
Currently I'm using the Media file selector, but this only let's the
user upload or select a file.  After uploading the file to a node and
saving it, the user then has to search the file in admin/content/media
to edit the values of the attached fields. It would be nice if that
could be embedded directly into the node edit page.

Thanks for any advice,
Jeroen

--
website: http://budts.be/ - twitter: @teranex