[support] anonymous users content

Alok Singh Mahor alokmahor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:26:21 UTC 2013

suppose anonymous user is made to enter his/her contact details like email
address. its like when anonymous user post comments and he have to put his
contact details too.

there is a module https://drupal.org/project/anonymous_posting
which will collect users email address. I will use that module.

but what if that anonymous user register site with the same email address.
how can I transfer his created nodes and comments to him because now has
joined the site.