[support] Omega/Commerce kickstart question

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:00:41 UTC 2013

Pardon me if this should be on the themes list. I could not remember if
support questions for a theme went there, or only theme creation questions.

I'm using Commerce Kickstart, which uses the Omega theme.

I copied the Commerce Kickstart theme to another name/location, and did all
the normal stuff about changing all references from commerce_kickstart to
my_themej.

Everything seems to work fine except the page has a background that of a
striped gray, rather than the white of Commerce Kickstart. The thing of it
is, I can't seem to find any element with background assigned using the
browser tools :(

--
---
drupal.org/user/367108