[support] UC category views and taxonomy menu

Cindy Dykstra, WebMaker Inc. cindy at webmakerinc.com
Tue Feb 19 21:02:02 UTC 2013

I've got a vocab named Catalog and all my terms set up, which are also
my Ubercart categories. I'd like the superfish menu to use those
taxonomy terms so I don't have to enter all the links by hand, but I
tried to use Taxonomy Menu and  can't figure out how I can get the terms
to link to the uc_catalog view so that it displays child categories or
products.

Using Taxonomy Menu also causes problems with the links in the breadcrumbs.

Do I need to create a new view identical to uc_catalog or something else?

Thanks!
--

          Cindy Dykstra