[support] Problem with running Drupal 7 on Addon domain

Anoop John anoop.john at zyxware.com
Fri Feb 22 04:19:08 UTC 2013

> I installed on both domain Drupal 7 with success. But, when I try to access
> to addondomain.com I would get "403 Permission Denied" error messge.

How did you install Drupal in the first place if you were not able to
access the domain?

Are you able to access the domain with the relative path from the main
domain? maindomain.com/addondomain (or whatever relative path you set
the addon domain to)

Also you could try with test.txt files in the folders to see what
exactly is happening.

Thanks
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--