[support] using 2 tables in one form

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 14 22:09:39 UTC 2013

I need to be able to enter data into fields in 2 or more different
tables on the one form
for instance:
projects
tasks
An example would be:
An individual makes a project then needs to add several tasks, between 1
and say 20..
I would like to dynamically provide the new fields  or with a button
[Add task]

The tasks table would also have a dollar value field for each task, a
running total is displayed in a field in the original projects table.

Also needed is a print out of individual projects and associated tasks
with dollar value for each task and an end total.
I can do this with views, I think.

I need to be able to completely delete/remove the completed projects and
tasks from the database, something that seems virtually impossible in
Drupal due to table fields being inter linked across modules and the
database.

If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated greatly appreciated,
thanks.
Roger