[support] Error in hook_mail with Mime Mail module

Swatee Karpe swateekarpe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:35:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am using drupal 7.12 with mime mail 7.x-1.0-alpha2 version module.
In that I have created my own module and trying to send an email on
specific event. It was working when I directly send an email using
hook_mail  but after adding mime mail module for other functionality
requirement my module email was stopped display content into email it look
messy.
like this

154c8008c4b19958aacc0445cfa7bb4f

--154c8008c4b19958aacc0445cfa7bb4f--

It only Print "T" and some thing else.

Can anyone know what exactly this means? How I will overcome this issue.

Thanks in advance.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Swatee Amit Karpe