[support] big problem with drupal 7.19 on shared server

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 23 20:38:06 UTC 2013

<snip>
  Drush will delete non-drupal files that are not in the sites
directory. It sounds like you typically have a php.ini file installed at
the Drupal root.

Did you put it back after Drush erased it? Can you verify that it is
still there?
</snip>

Hello Shai and everyone.
thank you for your replies.

Our ISP installed a special version of php.ini in /public_html so that
apache does not have to be restarted. I did not think to look for a
php.ini in the drupal root, thanks, I will investigate.

ISP also lso found that the Token module was causing the failure of
Drupal Permissions and Create New Page.

I find, as of last night, that I am prevented from using IMCE as
administrator.
I get error message that Page cannot be  viewed, You do not have
permissions, etc.
What a load of rubbish, if you pardon my expression, Admin not having
correct perms seems very strange.

Investigation shows that this php.ini thing has been an ongoing issue,
seems unresolved since Drupal 5.

Regards
Roger