[support] [OT] Project suggestion

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Jan 24 16:48:37 UTC 2013

In addition, I could use some help developing a dynamic query builder for project forena.  It's definitely challenging, but you'd need to have solid PHP and SQL skills to make it doable.

http://drupal.org/project/forena

Contact me via my drupal contact form or via the issue queue if you are interested.

Dave