[support] [OT] Project suggestion

Al Sessions fultonchain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:52:52 UTC 2013

Scratch an itch. Make something *you* want to use, better.

After a few Drupal projects I'm sure you have found something that catches
your eye... whether a desired feature in a module, a bug or poor
documentation there must be something, in some project, that you want to
improve.

If not, you can always start here: <http://drupal.org/contribute/development

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM, sanjay k. kharwar <kharwar.sanjay at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have been working in Drupal for the past many months and i am very much
> fascinated about it.Thanks to large community of Drupal.
> I am a post graduate student and i have to do a final project as a degree
> requirement, i have several option for doing my project,
> But since my interest lies in drupal and open source so i wanted to do
> something in this field only. My project will continue for 2 semester so i
> want to do something challenging and doable.
> I'll be highly greatfull  if u could suggest me any project which i can do
> on top of drupal or somethng related to drupal.
>
> thanks,
> sanjay

Al Sessions
http://o <http://420summit.com>ld-cards.com