[support] [OT] Project suggestion

sanjay k. kharwar kharwar.sanjay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:44:18 UTC 2013

hi earnie,

thanks a lot for replying and spending your valuable time to guide me... i
am looking into this project...
thanks again...
regards,
sanjay

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> The xmlsitemap project could use some help.  Open a support issue at
> http://drupal.org/project/issues/xmlsitemap and request your desire to
> help it.  Or choose some other project you find interesting and do the
> same.
>
> Earnie
>
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM, sanjay k. kharwar
> <kharwar.sanjay at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> > I have been working in Drupal for the past many months and i am very much
> > fascinated about it.Thanks to large community of Drupal.
> > I am a post graduate student and i have to do a final project as a degree
> > requirement, i have several option for doing my project,
> > But since my interest lies in drupal and open source so i wanted to do
> > something in this field only. My project will continue for 2 semester so
> > want to do something challenging and doable.
> > I'll be highly greatfull  if u could suggest me any project which i can
> do
> > on top of drupal or somethng related to drupal.
> >
> > thanks,
> > sanjay
> >
> > --

> Earnie
> -- https://sites.google.com/site/earnieboyd

Sanjay K. Kharwar
Computer Science and Engineering
IIT Delhi

---
[image: athato brahma jijnasa]
"now is the time to enquire about the absolute truth"