[support] Understanding the 'user' node

Bob at TurnerPCC.com Bob at TurnerPCC.com
Mon Jan 28 22:43:17 UTC 2013

As far as I know with D7...

Yes you can remove the login block.  But, it they type yoursitename.whatever/user/login and they will be presented with a login page.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Johnson
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 4:00 PM
To: Drupal Support ML
Subject: [support] Understanding the 'user' node

I have removed the login block from a website, using the following
method :
Select "Show block on specific pages" -> "Only the listed pages"
And as per documentation entered "user".
Works great, but someone could still tamper with my website by an
easy guess (especially if they were familiar with drupal) and try to
hack their way in.

I created a page with a path alias of "hubris".  The page shows when
I am logged in as admin, but if I log out and request the page I get
a "Page Not Found Error" but I do get the login block.  Could anyone
tell me why I'm getting the error message.

thanks
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com