[support] Understanding the 'user' node

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Jan 28 23:18:36 UTC 2013

* Bob at TurnerPCC.com <Bob at TurnerPCC.com> [130128 13:57]:
> As far as I know with D7...

> Yes you can remove the login block.  But, it they type
> yoursitename.whatever/user/login and they will be presented with a
> login page.

> Bob
 Hi Bob:

 Actually on my site it's 'user' not login. ('login' gives me "Page
 Not Found") As it is now, I can create a page with the login block
 that could be a secret name. But 'user' persists. I would really
 like to disable the 'user' node, which is (I guess) kind of a
 'builtin' node. I wonder if it could be disabled from the database.
 What do you think?

 Thanks for the reply
--
Tim