[support] Understanding the 'user' node

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 15:31:10 UTC 2013

It can be done using menu_alter, but I do agree it is on the paranoid
side and really won't provide extra security. Instead it's much better
to do something like add CAPTCHA on the login form. Even better:

https://drupal.org/project/flood_control

You can limit the number of failed logins per IP and and username.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net